Boys and girls
Summer camps designed for children aged 6 to 16 who want to learn to ride and interaction with horses in a natural environment. Not neccesary experience.
Prepared in stretches for 3 days, Sunday afternoon to Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon to Saturday morning. You can make several camps, even staying the weekend with our monitors. Many of your children stay for more than a week. We started period on June 25 and finished them on July 29.Elaborados en tandas de 3 días de domingo tarde a miércoles mañana y de miércoles tarde a sábado mañana. Se pueden hacer varios campamentos, incluyendo la facilidad de quedarse el fin de semana con nuestros monitores. Muchos de vuestros niños y niñas se quedan más de una semana. Empezamos las tandas el 25 de junio y las acabamos el 29 de Julio.
We like to enjoy direct contact with our friends, in their pastures, in their paddocks, as if we were one more of the herd. We are teaching our young apprentices, their way of relating and communicating, to better understand their behavior and thus reach a better level of relationship with them.
The activities in the nature and the sport in group respecting the natural and cultural heritage next to the work with the equestrian activities are a good combination for the integral development of our young people.
The value of the camps lies in the pursuit of dual rider-horse relationship, and in the learning of riding in the field. We also promote the group-individual relationship and the natural environment. With our facilitators (guides and monitors) we will work on concepts of effort, autonomy and responsibility..
- Learn about relationship to horses and their environment, food and basic care, as well as caring all material.
- Recognize our horse among others, pick it up, and prepare it for the route.
- Learn basic techniques by encouraging autonomy and effort in activities.
- Facilitate the interaction among youngersand olders and promote teamwork.
- To promote environmental education and respect for all animals, nature, social environment.
What will we do?
In the first hours morning we feed the horses and the rest of the animals. We collaborate in the cleaning of these, always organized in teams of work.
After our breakfast, we dedicated ourselves to the care and relation of our friend the horse and the learning about ride a horse, doing walks in the country side and games.
In the afternoons, we organize outdoor activities, walks to the river, swimming pool, orientation, cooperative games. Finally, we feed the animals and we will enjoy games or relax.
The prices and services
Sunday to Saturday, 360€ (two shift)
1 shift= 210€; 2 shift =360€; 3 shift= 535€; 4 shift= 695€
The connection weekend are free
The prices includes:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner), with accommodation in indian tents or camping tents.
- Use of facilities as required (bathrooms, showers, ...)
- Material for workshops, games, classes, technical and sports activities.
- Team of monitors with qualification of free time for children and great experience,
- Monitors titled in the teaching of riding to children and young people, qualified guides and active tourism company registered in Aragon.
- Coordination team by Director of Free Time titled.
- On-site permanent care and supervision of participants 24 hours a day.
- Individual monitoring of each participant by their responsible monitor and in relation to the integration and participation with the group.
- Individual appreciation by the team of monitors.